The purpose of this course is to prepare you for a future where you you can properly harness fundamental web design skills. The course covers Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), CSS Style Sheets and introduces students to Dreamweaver, Photoshop and PDF writer as it pertains to Web Design. Students will learn project management skills while working on peer group activities and independent assignments. Major projects will focus on Design skills in Photoshop and building a portfolio Website. Many professions value an employee who is proficient in the basics of HTML, Adobe Dreamweaver and Photoshop. This class will provide you with the skills necessary to use these technologies in such a way that you would be confident in adding them to your resume.
Wire frame- A simple way to show you the structure of a website
ReplyDeleteA web wire frame is a simple visual guide to show you what a web page would look like. It suggests the structure of a page, without using any graphics or text. A website wire frame would show the entire site structure- Including what pages link to where.
The new word that I learned in this class is pixel. What this word means is that there are thousands of little squares that make up one picture.
ReplyDeleteOne new word that I learned was .gif. This is a type of file used for pictures that I didn't know about before.
ReplyDeleteThis week in the classroom I learned about pixels. Pixels are small boxes that make up a picture.
ReplyDelete