Saturday, February 11, 2012

Photoshop, #1

Provide one feature in Photoshop which you learned how to work with this week.

47 comments:

  1. I learned how to use the ruler tools which allows you to mark the exact spot where you want the text, picture or another feature to be placed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One feature in Photoshop which i learned how to work with this week is the ruler. Rulers are handy when creating designs that require specific sizes or spacing. You can also "click and drag" a guideline change the measurement starting point by "clicking and dragging"

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wand tool allows you to delete certain parts of a picture that you don't want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This week I learned to use the background/foreground tool to change the color of the background and the foreground.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One Photoshop feature I learned was the magic wand tool. It detects changes in color and can delete the background of an object.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The brush tool lets you choose different styles and sizes of brushes to color with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The magic wond tool allows you to click on a certain part of the picture and change is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. One photoshop feature I learned to work with was the magic wand tool. It allows you to choose an area you wish to edit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The magic wand tool helps you select a large, specific area of the photo to do certain actions such as delete.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I learned how to use the magic wand which deletes the sections of a picture

    ReplyDelete
  11. i learned how to use the magic wand to remove backround images

    ReplyDelete
  12. One feature in Photoshop which i learned how to work with this week is the ruler tool. The ruler tool comes in handy when creating designs that require specific sizes or spacing. You can also "click and drag" a guideline from the ruler bar and place it anywhere on the page or change the measurement starting point by "clicking and dragging"

    ReplyDelete
  13. The magic wand tool allows you to select areas in your image to delete. you can change the tolerance of your wand in the upper right hand corner.
    Hunter Reynolds

    ReplyDelete
  14. the eraser feature of Photoshop allows you to erase part of the picture. The sizes vary and you can select different erasers like a leaf and star.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This week in photoshop I learned how to erase sections of the photo that look similar to what i'm trying to erase.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I learned how to do basic editing on the photoshop application.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The magic wand is a great tool for use if your trying to eliminate small or very big space in the background of a photo you have opened in photoshop. You can pick whether you want to eliminate small or big space by going to the right hand corner by choseing a high or smaller number

    ReplyDelete
  18. Last week, I learned how to use the magic wand tool in Photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I learned how to get rid of the backround of picture and change the color of it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. One feature in Photoshop that i learned how to use was the eraser. I learned how to erase certain things i do not want in my picture.

    ReplyDelete
  21. the arrow option moves objects around the image.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The Magic wand ; It erases the background on the layer

    ReplyDelete
  23. I didn't like it, I found it confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I learned how to use the magic wand feature in Photo Shop

    ReplyDelete
  25. I learned how to use text layers on Photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
  26. One feature in photoshop that I learned how to work this week was the background and foreground tool. This tool is located at the bottom of the toolbar and is used to select what color you want your foreground and background.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I learned in photoshop how to use the grading tool.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I learned that the crop tool is used to select a part of an image and remove everything surrounding it.

    ReplyDelete
  29. One thing about PhotoShop that I learned how to work this weekend was how to erase the background of an image and paste a new one on. I found this so fascinating that I decided to take on my own little project and take take the background off of a Toy Story Background (Which was originally located in a room) and put a new background on (A cloudy sky). So now Buzz and the gang are really flying to "INFINITY AND BEYOND".

    ReplyDelete
  30. I learned how to add text to a layer during this week in class. And I figured out my problem with the boxes on my magazine project.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This week i learned how to use the rectangular marquee tool feature. I learned how to draw out the box and put letters inside of it.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I learned how to work with the Marquee tool.In order to create the letters for the magazine project.

    ReplyDelete
  33. A new tool that I learned how to use was the Gradient/Radiel gradient tool. It helped us create a cool, gradient background for our magazine model, in our Magazine Madness project.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I learned how to use the gradient tool.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I learned how to properly line up my text using the rulers

    ReplyDelete
  36. I learned how to use the paint bucket to fill in color on different layers.

    ReplyDelete
  37. i learned how to type on new layers and change the backround color and the letter color.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Today I learned the text feature in photoshop. The tool is used for text use and is showed at a capital t

    ReplyDelete
  39. I learned how to use the rulers and how to take them away off the image when altering and editing.

    ReplyDelete
  40. setting different contrasts and background colors

    ReplyDelete
  41. I used the rectangular marquee tool.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I learned to work with the rectangular marquee tool.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I learned to use the magic wand tool and how to adjust the tolerance of it.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I think that photo shop is a very useful software to have. However, it can be very confusing when it comes to duplicating the cover of wired magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  45. one feature that i learned to use in photo shop this week is the crop tool.

    ReplyDelete
  46. i leared how to use the magic wand tool to get rid of the background

    ReplyDelete
  47. I learned that you can change the saturation of the photo to enhance or to reduce the colors appearence.

    ReplyDelete