Friday, March 16, 2012

Photoshop (period 8), #4

Provide one way in which you could use Photoshop for a project outside of this class.




19 comments:

  1. One way in which you could use photoshop outside of class is to edit photos for a collage you want to make for someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could use photoshop to do art projects for art class, or in video production in a ad I am making.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could use it to edit strangers out of a photo from a vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could crop strange people from your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could edit Photos to make them look better for a photo album.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You could use photoshop to get rid of unwanted objects in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could use photoshop in english class to create a visual for a poem or novel that I am reading. I would be able to choose background and place characters or objects to form a situation from a novel or poem.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could use Photoshop outside of class by in history taking a picture of a president and making a modern campaign poster for him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could edit a family member into an imagine at a family reunion that they were not originally in.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Charlie Van DerveerMarch 16, 2012 at 11:13 AM

    If you would want to create a poster for a cause or a event

    ReplyDelete
  11. Photoshop can be used to make anything art related. Or you could edit pictures you've taken.

    ReplyDelete
  12. One way i could use Photoshop outside of this class is if i wanted to make an advertisement or a poster that i need to do editing on.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You could use photoshop for a project if you wanted to edit a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  14. you could use photoshop outside of class to work on any picture you wanted to either fix something wrong with a picture or just make a cute picture for mothers day or some special occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You can use it to make a poster board with information on it. You could use it as a presentation for your work.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You can use Photoshop for personal projects and making replicas of things.

    ReplyDelete
  17. one way i could use photoshop would be if i wanted to crop out unwanted people in a project, just to focus on one certain person.

    ReplyDelete
  18. One way to use photoshop outside of school is by editing a blemish out of an otherwise nice photo.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You can use this in a class where going to make a advertisement.

    ReplyDelete