Saturday, March 10, 2012

Project Management, #4

In what way could you use Cacoo.com outside of this class (school purpose)?

30 comments:

  1. I could use cacoo.com to make a wireframe/ or set up a website for future needs, when I need to find a job, and can use it to help boost my resume, and the employer would know that I could use cacoo and other programs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could use it for a project on a book in English explaining about the main characters path throughout the book

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outside of this class I could you Cacoo.com as a pre-write/template for an essay or a project in school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outside of school I can use Cacoo.com to stay organized when I am working on an online project. Also if I ever decide to create a website on my own I can use Cacoo to plan and outline what I want my site to look like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One way to use cacoo.com would be if you were trying to create a graphic organizer for an english essay, you could organize your thoughts in separate bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You could use Cacoo.com to create a prewriting diagram for English or History. Cacoo.com would help create a web or other organization tool for writing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cacoo.com could be used for planning out class projects. So it would be easier to add and get rid of items instead of on a piece of paper. As well as more organized.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If there is a school project where you have to organize information about yourself or someone else researched you can use cacoo to set up the ideas in different places. it will bring you to different links about different subjects or aspects. This would be good for a biography research.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cacoo.com can be used for planning a big project or and essay. A way how it can help you is make your own plan and make steps. For an essay you can make a web.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I could use the map available on Cacoo to plan out an essay. The map would act as a virtual pre-write brainstorm.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I could use Cacoo.com to show how a system works. For example, if I was in government class, I could use Cacoo.com and make a website that would show the branches of the government.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would use Cacoo.com outside of this class for outlining projects for other classes. I would use this website to organize my thoughts for projects. All of my thoughts would be easy to put on here and it would help me get the project going faster and easier.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I could use Cacoo.com to plan my own site about other school works.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i could use Cacoo.com for any brain storm ideas

    ReplyDelete
  15. Outside of class, I could use Cacoo to do an essay. I could use it to find the layout of what my paragraphs consist of.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I could use Cacoo.com to help me get organized for any projects that I have to do in any of my classes.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You could create webs to make a cause and affect frame.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cacoo.com could be used to organize information in my other classes.

    ReplyDelete
  19. If you had a an important essay that you had to organize or a project. You could split your topics and it would make it more easy.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You could use it to organize info with sports or school.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You could create a web site for a project and use cacoo.com for the planing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cacoo would be a great tool for creating a pre-write for an essay. With the use of cacoo's tools you could create a detailed and organized pre-write for an essay or paper.

    ReplyDelete
  23. you can use it for projects and to create websites.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I could use Cacoo.com outside of school to write a essay and organize my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  25. You can use Cacoo to plan out writing for an essay or for planning a poster.

    ReplyDelete
  26. you could use it for projects in school like in a history project you can have the people talking to other people and type words in bubbles and put the bubbles near the people.

    ReplyDelete
  27. you could use cocoo.com outside of class in and other class such as english to creat a templet or a web for a essay you are writing

    ReplyDelete
  28. You could use it to create a website for a fundraiser you are doing to help locals.

    ReplyDelete
  29. You could use it to plan an essay or presentation, if you don't have inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  30. One way i could use cacoo outside of class would be to plan out an English paper by organizing my ideas with the branches off the main subject.

    ReplyDelete