Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dreamweaver, #8

Provide one fact which you have learned about Dreamweaver this week. (example: The main div we place our information in is called the "container")


46 comments:

  1. I learned how to insert a div tag on dreamweaver and by doing that we now know how to create the background for our main web page, by creating a big box that stays centered in the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The body of dreamweaver is like a curtain, the container of dreamweaver is like the stage, and the text and images of dreamweaver is like the actors in broadway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That a website is mostly made of boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One thing that I have learned about Dreamweaver this week is that the boxes you make in the program are called "divs."

    ReplyDelete
  5. The items that go inside of the container are placed in their own little box. So the web page is made up of many boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I learned that you can compare a Dreamweaver document to a performance, with the curtain, the stage and the actors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The main div aka container is where you place the text, images, and the information. It is a box but it's the most important one

    ReplyDelete
  8. The main div aka container is where you place the text, images, and the information. It is a box but it's the most important one

    ReplyDelete
  9. One fact i learned from Dreamweaver so far is that a site is made up of divs but the container div is the most important because all the other divs and boxes are located inside this div.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The entire site is made up of divs but the container div is the most important because all the other divs/boxes sit inside this div.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i learned how too change background color and how to make the stage.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The main attributes that are set up for the body tag are background color or image, link color, and default text color and size.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Insert ap div is like a text box but its in dreamweaver.

    ReplyDelete
  14. When editing the properties, you must name the ap element not the id. Dreamweaver does everything for you in code once you select the property.

    ReplyDelete
  15. where most of your work is stored

    ReplyDelete
  16. A fact about Dreamweaver that I learned was it creates the HTML code for you.Which is much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That if you dont do the steps in order for making a div tag, it wont set up correctly

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dreamweaver does almost all of the necessary work for the user.

    ReplyDelete
  19. We learned that the container can be compared to a stage.

    ReplyDelete
  20. One thing that I have learned this week is that the stuff in the container is the text/images.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dreamweaver writes the HTML code for you.

    ReplyDelete
  22. in Dreamweaver I learned that you can preview your website on firefox

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've learned how everything goes into a box and it is actually called Div.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I learned that Dreamweaver is for writing code(HTML and CSS)

    ReplyDelete
  25. dreamweaver has a button that automatically allows you to view your page on the web

    ReplyDelete
  26. One fact about Dreamweaver is that it's used to make websites.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Dreamweaver types the code for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Charlie Van DerveerApril 27, 2012 at 10:07 AM

    I learned that the div is the box where u put the information

    ReplyDelete
  29. One fact i have learned in Dreamweaver is the div is really called the container

    ReplyDelete
  30. I learned that on a website or in Dreamweaver that everything goes into what is called a box or div.

    ReplyDelete
  31. In Dreamweaver I learned all the terms and names. For example the stage and container and div boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Div tags are used to write up your own rules in a html file.

    ReplyDelete
  33. The entire website is made up of divs or boxes with the container being the most important one with all the other divs inside of it.

    ReplyDelete
  34. In dreamweaver instead of saying box they call them divs.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Dreamweaver writes most of the HTML and CSS for me and it makes making websites more enjoyable and easier

    ReplyDelete
  36. You can type normal html and css in dreamweaver, but you can also use the shortcuts that it provides to make a website, such as tables and images.

    ReplyDelete
  37. When using dreamweaver you need to check your preferences and make sure that "nest when created an AP div" is enabled.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Div is the box where all the information goes in your website

    ReplyDelete
  39. One thing that I learned when using Dreamweaver was to make new rules for the divs.

    ReplyDelete
  40. DReamweaver creates code for you so you dont need to type in code

    ReplyDelete
  41. I learned that the main div (the container) is where you place text, images, and information

    ReplyDelete
  42. One fact I have learned about Dreamweaver is that you can change the colors of the different AP div boxes by selecting the div and clicking page preferences.

    ReplyDelete
  43. a cool thing about dreamweiver is that it types up a code for you.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I learned that websites are made up of boxes called divs and all the information on each website is inside a different div.

    ReplyDelete
  45. In DreamWeaver, you can either write raw code or design, and DreamWeaver will correspond by designing based on your code or write code based on your design.

    ReplyDelete
  46. When making a website you must have a footer.

    ReplyDelete